Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Beautiful Fern from A Friend



I received this beautiful plant from my friend, Poh, recently. I like the beautiful colours on its leave. I hope it would grow healthily under my tender, loving, care!


My friend, Poh, doesn't believe in buying plants. She said her garden grows from the plants she got from her brothers, sisters, neighbours and friends. She believes in exchanging plants with others rather than buying them. She generously gave me a few other plants to grow in my garden! Thanks, Auntie Poh Poh!

3 comments:

v said...

When it comes to plants, I believe the same thing. Maybe one day, we can have plant swap like they always do in the US...

Catherine@AGardenerinProgress said...

I think it's great when we gardeners can share with our friends. It's nice to have plants growing in our garden that remind us of special people. I hope your leaf roots and you get a beautiful plant!

Ayie said...

Nice looking leaf

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Custom Search