Friday, August 21, 2009

Mr. Birdy's Visit



I heard a melodious singing in my garden and then I caught sight of this little fellow near my water lily pot. It was taking a rest under a shady, leafy plant. Probably it has stopped by the lily pot to take some water. Its beautiful singing really perk me up. I welcome its return to my garden. Hope there would be more winged creatures, like birds and butterflies that will come by to visit!

What do you do to attract birds and butterflies to your garden?

2 comments:

Bangchik and Kakdah said...

You are lucky to have visitors to your garden. Frequent visitor here is "burung gagak hitam" ... hovering around and making noise... haha.
~bangchik

J.C. said...

Aiyoh, Bang Chik, fortunately we don't get many burung gagak in USJ. They are really annoying. I don't like the sound they make too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Custom Search